About Our Program Delaware North Companies-Sportservice, the official provider of food, beverage and retail service for the Carolina Panthers at Bank of America Stadium, partners with non-profit organizations by giving them the chance to increase their fundraising income while working in a fun and exciting environment.
Non-profit and civic organizations such as churches, schools and service clubs can raise money for their groups by working in concession stands at Bank of America Stadium events. Organizations that can bring 25-40 volunteers per event are staffed in concession stands and as vendors in the stadium bowl to receive a percentage of their total net sales.
What You Provide - Volunteers - Commitment - Hard Work
What We Provide -Training -Proper Equipment & Supplies -Meal on Game Day -Commissions
To submit an application for your nonprofit group for the 2014 season please clickhere.
- Groups must prove non-profit status with a 501 nonprofit determination letter from the IRS and provide the organization's Tax ID number. (If your group does not already have 501 status please go to www.irs.gov/charities/charitable/index.html )
- Each stand requires a specific number of adults (age 18 and older) to handle each point of sale (due to alcohol sales) as part of a minimum staffing requirement. This varies by stand location. All locations sell alcohol.
- Each group must select a Group Lead as the main point of contact. The Group Lead must remain the same throughout the season and attend every scheduled event. All other volunteers from the group can vary from game to game.
- There is an application process that all groups must complete in order to be considered for fundraising work in a stand.
- We require all volunteer groups to commit to working every event on our schedule (including college games).